Business Matters in the Visual Arts LLC Provides Advisory Services
Art advisor Jeremy Stone offers advisory, strategic planning and curatorial services to corporations, organizations, estates and individuals. The specific consulting services Ms. Stone offers are defined by the needs of each client.
Past projects have included:
- Evaluating new acquisitions
- Resources and space issues for private and public art collections
- Advise and assist highly established mid-career artists on their national and international representation
- IRS/donation plans and estate planning
- Reviewing business plans
- Providing research, professional contacts and sharing crucial market information with crossover professionals
- Identifying organizational issues and providing advice to new galleries, dealers, consultants and museum administrators
- Educating and accompanying clients to auctions, art fairs, museums and galleries
- Organizing independent curatorial projects and exhibitions, such as opening exhibition for Urban Putt, San Francisco, 2014; SKS RE, San Francisco, 2015-2016; 360-Positive Care Center, UCSF, 2015-2016; and Nestle Beverage Company’s San Francisco corporate headquarters, 1993-1994
Read the Wayne Thiebaud/Allan Stone interview moderated by Jeremy Stone at the Four Seasons Hotel in 2002 hosted by the San Francisco Art Dealers Association.